The No Lift Nails Primer is a popular product used in Salon and Spas when doing manicures that require acrylic nails. This improves the adhesion between the natural and acrylic nails to help prevent the nails from separating.
Nails usually lift for the following reasons, but there are other factors too:
- Nail tech didn’t prep the nail properly
- Nails aren’t dried completely before applying primer
- Dust or debris was mixed in primer
- Daily habits and use of hands
Using No Lift Nails Primer, acrylic nails can stay on for up to 3 weeks with no lifting. When used correctly, it will go through 3 stages…
- Shiny Appearance = Product is Wet
- Pink Appearance = Product is Matte (Best time to apply acrylic)
- White Appearance = Product is Dry
For most customers, priming once is enough, but for a thorough application prime twice. When at this stage of the manicure, keep the product away from the skin as it can burn. The No Lift Nails Primer contains no MMA, but you still want to protect the customers skin.
To apply properly, the manufacturer suggests to begin at the tip and let the liquid flow down to the base towards the cuticle, careful not to saturate it. There is no longer the need to etch the natural nail with using this primer, just simply remove any oils or shine.